Emergency Woodpecker in Chimney Removal – Darien, CT
This emergency woodpecker removal from a chimney in Darien, CT came about when the customer kept hearing something fluttering inside of her chimney. She though it was maybe a bat, but wasn’t sure.
She called Darien animal control who said they don’t do wildlife of that sort. She then called us we went out and did an inspection of the chimney and noticed she didn’t have a chimney cap.
Once we did an inspection of the inside of the chimney we could see a woodpecker stuck inside the flue, we safely removed the woodpecker and highly suggested that they get a chimney cap put on to prevent this from happening again.